jueves, 17 de enero de 2019

This is ME

"Hello there", my name is Sergio Adrian González Hidalgo,but I prefer to be called Adrian. I am studying the eighth semester of major in Computer Science at Tecnológico de Monterrey Campus Estado de México.

I am currently working as a Junior Consultant for DGA Consulting Technology developing Business Intelligence apps for Grupo Bimbo. 

From this course, I expect to learn the structure and the importance of Compiler Design and try to apply it to my daily life as student or at my job. I also want to improve my programming skills and find other ways to solve problems.
My hobbies are:
  • Painting: I have painted with watercolors, chalk pastel, colors, and acrylic paint. I prefer to paint movie characters.
  • Watch movies: I love going to the cinema. I usually go twice a week if the school and my job allows me to do so. My favourite genre is the suspense. One of my current favorite directors is Edgar Wright, I enjoyed Baby Driver a lot. My favourites movies are:

  1. A Star is Born
  2. Christopher Robin
  3. Watchmen
  4. Avengers:Infinity War 
  5. Star Wars (All of them)
  6. Lord of the rings
  7. Psicosis
  8. Baby Driver

  • Play Videogames: I have played videogames since I was a kid, I mainly enjoy shooter videogames because I consider myself good at them. One of my previous dreams was to become a profesional gamer.
  • I don´t watch series because I don´t like to wait for another season. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario